March 23, 2023
Training Of Volunteers In The Ministry To The Sick
505 Willis Ave
Williston Park,NY 11596
Course topics will include:
- Understanding the meaning of being called
- Discerning the call
- Understanding the theology of ministry to the sick and the ministry of accompaniment
- Developing the skills to serve
- Understanding the sacramental nature of visiting the sick
- Understanding the unique roles of parish and hospital ministry
- Integrating the theory and practice of the ministry to the sick
Dates and Locations:
November 12th, 14th, 26th and 29th 2018
St. Aidan’s Parish
505 Willis Ave, Williston Park, NY 11596
Monsignor Kirwin Hall, lower school
Entrance is on Pembroke Street (side street)
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Parking is available on the street as well as the lot across from Church
Saturday, December 1st 2018
St. Francis Hospital
100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- James Spencer, Senior Vice President for Mission and Ministry CHSLI
- Caterina Mako, System Director of Pastoral Care and Education
Cost: $40 per person
Attendance required at all sessions
All appropriate candidates are encouraged to apply for this ministry.
Appropriate candidates unable to pay the tuition will be granted scholarships.
Advanced registration is required
For more information, contact Rita O’Rourke 516-678-5800 ext. 505 | email@example.com