July 5, 2022
Are your catechumens ready for the Rite of Election?
You don’t have to be a liturgist to know why and how the Rite of Election matters
Discover how to make this rite a turning point for your catechumens.
Learn what the rite is for, who celebrates it, and how to prepare your catechumens, candidates, parishioners, and diocesan leaders for this crucial moment in the life of the church.
In this free, one-hour online training, you will discover:
- the three-part structure of the election rite
- the key symbols that lead to powerful catechesis
- the role of the parish-based Rite of Sending
- how to honor and recognize the baptized candidates
- the unbreakable promise the bishop makes to the elect
- how to reflect on the rite in a way that forms the elect in deeper faith
When the Rite of Election is celebrated well, it changes not only the elect, but also the entire diocesan church.
Come find out what you can do in your parish to help make that happen.