June 29, 2017
Seminary of the Immaculate Conception, Huntington
Seminary of the Immaculate Conception
440 West Neck Road, Huntington
- Long Island Expressway (495) to Exit 49N Route 110 North to Huntington
Northern State Parkway to Exit 40N Route 110 North to Huntington
- Take Route 110 North (approximately 6½ Miles from the LIE or 5½ Miles from Northern State) to Main Street/Route 25A. Turn Left onto Main Street.
- Travel three (3) Traffic Lights and turn Right onto West Neck Road.
- Long Island Expressway to Exit 51-Route 231N Northport/Babylon. (Right turn from Eastern Long Island – Left turn under overpass from Western Long Island).
- After signs for Northern State Parkway, approximately 7 Miles, the Road will Fork. Take the Left Fork, Country Road
- Proceed about 3 miles to Route 25A/Main Street. Make a Left Turn onto Route 25A.
(It is easy to miss the warning sign for the Junction, so look for a sign for the Vanderbilt Museum and Huntington Hospital).
- Travel approximately one (1) Mile to West Neck Road and Turn Right.
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway (Route 135N) to Route 25 E (Jericho Turnpike).
- Go to fifth (5th) Traffic Light and Turn Left onto Woodbury Road.
- Stay on Woodbury Road up a Steep Hill. At top of hill, make a Sharp Left, staying on Woodbury Road. (Look for sign saying Woodbury Road.) **If you end up on Pulaski Road—you went too far. Turn around and go back and look for a sign that says Woodbury Road and Make a Right.
- Continue into Downtown Huntington and across Route 25A/Main Street. At this point Woodbury Road becomes West Neck Road.
- The Seminary is approximately 3.7 Miles North on your Right.
Please note that West Neck Road is dark and the sign for the Seminary is hard to see at night. Look for the Lloyd Harbor Police Station, which will be on your Right, the entrance to the Student and Visitor’s Parking Lot for the Seminary is one Mile down the road. You are to park in the Students and Visitor’s Parking Lot Only (watch for sign [small white lighted Statue of Blessed Mother in front of sign]) on West Neck Road) behind the Seminary and enter by the Rear Door.
Signs will be there to direct you to the Registration Table, where you will receive your Room Assignment.