July 2, 2012
Emmanuel Marianist Retreat House, Uniondale
Emmanuel Marianist Retreat House & The Millennium Room:
At Kellenberg Memorial High School
1400 Glenn Curtiss Boulevard
Uniondale, NY 11553
From the South Shore:
- Sunrise Highway or Southern State to Merrick Ave.
- Go north on Merrick Ave. to Hempstead Turnpike. Turn Left onto Hempstead Turnpike.
- Make another left onto Glenn Curtiss Blvd.(across from the Nassau Coliseum). Look for the KELLENBERG MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL sign on your right.
Northern State Parkway:
- Take the Northern State to Meadowbrook Parkway south (Exit 31A).
- Take the Meadowbrook Parkway to Hempstead Turnpike west (Exit M4 west).
- Turn left onto Glenn Curtiss Blvd.(across from the Nassau Coliseum). Look for the KELLENBERG MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL sign on your right.
Southern State Parkway
- Take the Southern State Parkway to Meadowbrook Parkway North (Exit 22N).
- Take the Meadowbrook Parkway to Hempstead Turnpike (Exit M4 West).
- Immediately get into your left lane, and Turn left at the traffic light on to Glenn Curtiss Blvd. (Directly across from Nassau Veterans Coliseum) **If you pass Hofstra University you went too far
- Once on Glenn Curtiss Blvd. after the second traffic light make the first right onto the Kellenberg campus.
Follow the signs to Emmanuel Retreat Center (behind the high school building). After entering through the doors the elevator will be to the right immediately upon entering the building. Take the elevator to the 3rd Floor.