February 25, 2017
Baptism Preparation Facilitator Training – Part II
175 Wolf Hill Rd
The Meaning and the grace of the sacrament of Baptism are clearly seen in the rites of its celebration. By following the gestures and words of this celebration with attentive participation, the faithful are initiated into the riches this sacrament signifies and actually brings about in each newly baptized person. (CCC 1234)
Designed for all involved in Baptismal Ministry who have taken Level I of the training
- Theology of Sacraments (Baptism)
- Preparing Baptism Prep Sessions
- How the Liturgical Celebration should look and why?
- What is being done and how can we build a stronger program
- How are we addressing the Post Baptismal Mass
Ellen Zafonte, Associate Director, Office of Faith Formation Diocese of Rockville Centre
Dates and Times
Wednesdays, March 8, 15, 29 & April 5 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
St. Elizabeth of Hungary (Room 107)
175 Wolf Hill Rd, Melville, NY 11747
Cost – $40.00 Attendance is required at ALL SESSIONS.